Welcome to our Parish!
We strive to build and maintain our family through the sharing of the Good News to all people, in order to leave our world more beautiful and faith filled than when we inherited it.
- Holy Day of Obligation for Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary: Friday, December 8 Mass at 4:00 pm.
- Rosary Chapel Communal Reconciliation Service: Tuesday, December 19 at 4:00 pm (No Mass that day).
- 4th Sunday of Advent: December 24 Mass at 10:30 am (Regular Time)
- Christmas Eve Vigil: Sunday, December 24 Mass at 4:00 pm.
- Epiphany Breakfast: Sunday January 7, 2024 after 10:30 am Sunday Mass
- Rosary Chapel Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant needed beginning in January 2024 for 15 hours per week. Please call the office for more information.
- PCM Needs: Ramen Noodles, Saltines, Pasta and Canned Tuna
- 10:30 A.M.
- 4:00 P.M. (Nov-Mar)
- 6:00 P.M. (Apr-Oct)
- 3:00 P.M. (Nov-Mar)
- 5:00 P.M. (Apr-Oct)
- or by Appointment
1st Tuesday of the month
- 3:00-4:00 P.M. (Nov-Mar)
- 5:00-6:00 P.M. (Apr-Oct)
– – – – – – – – – –
Choir Practice: Whether you are a long-time member or new to our choir, ALL are welcome! Practices are on Saturdays at 4 p.m. in the church.
For more information, please talk to Mrs. Deidra at mass or call the parish office.
NORMAL OFFICE HOURS: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. You may also call the office and leave a voice message on other days that will be accessed on the next regular office hour day. In case of an emergency, please contact Fr. Jude.
Our Lady of the Rosary
The purpose of the rosary is to help us meditate on the great mysteries of our salvation. Pius XII called it a compendium of the gospel. The main focus is on Jesus — his birth, life, death and resurrection. The Our Fathers remind us that Jesus’ Father is the initiator of salvation. The Hail Mary’s remind us to join with Mary in contemplating these mysteries. They also make us aware that Mary was and is intimately joined with her Son in all the mysteries of his earthly and heavenly existence. The Glorys remind us that the purpose of all life is the glory of the Trinity.